Many HOSC events require pre-registration. Please follow the instruction on the event calendar or other invitation. Should you choose NOT to utilize our online payment system, please note that only cash or check will be accepted at the social or event. You may pay via credit card online ONLY. Mahalo!
Reservation and Cancellation/No Show Policy
- Unless otherwise specified, please RSVP by the stated date on the event.
- Cancellations must be made by the RSVP date stated on the event. Cancellations made after that time will be charged for the event. If you RSVP for the event and do not attend, you will still be charged.
- Unless otherwise specified, cash, checks, and credit cards (online via PayPal) accepted.
- Registrations are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Waitlist/Cancellations for events
- If you wish to attend an event and the RSVP date has passed, please directly inform the Reservations/Membership Coordinator so your name can be added to the waitlist
- If you are unable to attend prior to the event past the RSVP date, please notify the Reservations/Membership Coordinator so your slot can be opened to those on the waitlist. Refunds will be given IF open spots are able to be filled and will be given in order of notification to the Reservations/Membership Coordinator.
Children and Guests
Children: Unless otherwise specified, only babes in arms are welcome at HOSC events.
- The HOSC reserves the right to offer members priority registration or limit any event to members only.
- Members shall be financially responsible for their guests and shall register on their behalf.
Guests at Monthly Member Socials: