2020 scholarship window is now closed.
Each year the Hickam Officers’ Spouses’ Club awards multiple scholarships to military dependents to help further their educations. Funding for these scholarships is generated completely through sales from the Hickam Thrift Shop. The following scholarship categories are available: high school senior, continuing education, and spouse. An applicant’s sponsor must meet one of the following criteria to be eligible:
• Active duty US Military member currently assigned in Hawaii
• Active duty US Military member on a remote assignment from Hawaii
• Retired US Military member residing in Hawaii
• Full time Hawaii National Guard member**
• Full time US Military Reserve member residing in Hawaii**
• Deceased US Military member with applicant residing in Hawaii
**Please contact email@example.com to verify eligibility**
Recipients are chosen in April and will be honored at the HOSC annual scholarship awards banquet in May where amount values of the individual scholarships will be announced.
Scholarship money may be used for payment of tuition, fees, and/or room and board charged by the Finance or Business Office of the school during the fall 2020 semester and/or the spring 2021 semester.
Any questions can be directed to the scholarship coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.